Topics that will be Covered –
- Introduction, learning outcomes, expectations and course Structure.
- Dimensions of Child and Adolescents mental health , multi disciplinary approach
Children with difficulties. Significance of early identification.
- Essentials of Counselling.
- Differentiating aspects of counselling children, adolescents and adults.
- Mindfulness and Reflection
- Engaging children and families
- Process of child therapy and child counselling
- Dealing with self-concepts and self-destructive beliefs
- Understanding Adolescence- challenges and mental health issues
- Adolescents Counselling Process-Based on proactive approach
- Counselling micro-skills useful for adolescents
- Self –Awareness – Important Attributes of a counsellor
- Skills for counselling children and adolescents in groups.
- Play therapy –Use of media, Activities, Symbolic strategies
- School-based Intervention
Fee Rs. 10,000 /- only. ( 25% discount for IIC students) 20% Discount for students and 25% discount for group registration ( 4 or more people) . Early Bird Discount of 5% for registration before 14th April.
Payable by cash/cheque /net banking /bank DD.
Tea, lunch and handouts of the presentation would be made available.
Venue- Indian Institute of Counselling
B- 83 Basement, Gulmohar Park, New Delhi- 110049
(Near Green Park Metro station)
[wpecpp name=’Skill Training Workshop in Counselling Children and Adolescents’ price=’10000′]