TOPICS TO BE COVERED –
- Introduction, learning outcomes, expectations and course Structure.
Dimensions of Child and Adolescents mental health , multi disciplinary approach
Children with difficulties. Significance of early identification.
- Essentials of Counselling.
- Differentiating aspects of counselling children, adolescents and adults.
- Mindfulness and Reflection
- Engaging children and families
- Process of child therapy and child counselling
- Dealing with self-concepts and self-destructive beliefs
- Understanding Adolescence- challenges and mental health issues
- Adolescents Counselling Process-Based on proactive approach
- Counselling micro-skills useful for adolescents
- Self –Awareness – Important Attributes of a counsellor
- Skills for counselling children and adolescents in groups.
- Play therapy –Use of media, Activities, Symbolic strategies
- School-based Intervention
CERTIFICATE will be awarded on completion.
Professional Fee – Rs. 6,500/- (Including a certificate, workshop material, 1 lunch & 2 Tea on both days)
10 % discount for early birds (before 15th of September),
20 % discount for a group of 3 or more participants,
10% Discount for all students
Contact details – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011-4052-0546
Duration- 4th -5th October (Fri & Sat) 10 am-4:30 pm
Venue- Indian Institute of counselling,
B-83 Basement, Gulmohar Park,
(Near Green Park Metro Station)
For Registration, Remit the amount, scan the receipt and send it to email@example.com
Banking Details are as follows-
Beneficiary Name: Indian Institute of Counselling
Savings A/c No.- 0149000100280274
Bank: Punjab National Bank, New Delhi
IFS Code: PUNB0015900