- Introduction, learning outcomes, expectations and course Structure.
- Dimensions of Child and Adolescents mental health , multi disciplinary approach
- Children with difficulties. Significance of early identification.
- Essentials of Counselling.
- Differentiating aspects of counselling children, adolescents and adults.
- Mindfulness and Reflection
- Engaging children and families
- Process of child therapy and child counselling
- Dealing with self-concepts and self-destructive beliefs
- Understanding Adolescence- challenges and mental health issues
- Adolescents Counselling Process-Based on proactive approach
- Counselling micro-skills useful for adolescents
- Self –Awareness – Important Attributes of a counsellor
- Skills for counselling children and adolescents in groups.
- Play therapy –Use of media, Activities, Symbolic strategies
- School-based Intervention
[wpecpp name=’Skill Training in Counselling Children and Adolescents’ price=’10000′]